Rules & Regulations
- Treatment period ranges from 7 to 21 days for better results based on the medical conditions and discretion of the Physician.
- Health seekers should carry all your medical records and medicines along with Aadhaar card/ Voter ID without fail at the time of admission.
- The therapy and diet timings must be strictly followed as per the chart provided after the consultation.
- Patients shall use mobile phone only inside their accommodation place.
- Inpatients are not allowed to go out without gate pass from the consulting doctor.
- Outside food, smoking, tobacco, pan, alcohol or any kind of substance abuse are completely prohibited in the hospital premises. If found, strict action will be taken.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring any eatables to inpatients.
- General rules of conduct and dress code shall be followed as per instructions given at the time of booking/admission.
- Advance deposit equivalent to 4 days of stay has to be paid at the time of admission. Payment can be made through Cash/Online transfer/ATM card.